18 May Criterion Systems Awarded National Institutes of Health CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract Vehicle
Vienna, Va., May 18, 2020 – Criterion Systems, Inc. has been awarded The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Chief Information Oﬀicer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business contract vehicle in each of its ten task areas. CIO-SP3 Small Business is a ten-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for information technology (IT) services and solutions with an ordering period through July 14, 2022. CIO-SP3 Small Business provides IT services, for both commercial and non-commercial items, across ten task areas and uses NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center’s (NITAAC’s) streamlined ordering procedures giving government buyers unprecedented access to the IT services and solutions needed today for mission success tomorrow.
Benefits of NITAAC’s CIO-SP3 contract include:
- Can be used by any federal agency for faster, easier procurement
- Easy-to-use online ordering systems for task order competition and management based on FAR Subpart 16.505
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is needed
- Support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center
- Free comprehensive assessment of requirements within 24 hours
- Task orders for services/solutions can be awarded in 30 days or less
- Delivery orders for products/related services can be awarded in 1-3 days
- Competitive, pre-negotiated price for services/solution
“We are proud to be recognized for our innovative IT services in the areas of cybersecurity, cloud/data center management, IT management, systems engineering, and more,” stated Promod Sharma, President and CEO of Criterion Systems. “The CIO-SP3 vehicle will enable us to serve a wide variety of government departments and agencies and we look forward to competing for task orders to help support customer mission success.”
More information about the NITAAC CIO-SP3 can be found here: https://nitaac.nih.gov/services/cio-sp3-small-business.
About Criterion Systems
Criterion Systems, Inc. (Criterion) is a systems integrator and cyber operations-focused company. Since 2005, we have provided cybersecurity, cloud/data center management, IT infrastructure operations, and systems engineering across our nation’s mission-critical environments. Criterion is Capability Maturity Model Integration CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC Level 3 certified and an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001-2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 company. Criterion is headquartered in Vienna, Va., with sites across the United States. For more information, please visit the website: https://www.criterion-sys.com.