02 Jun Small Business Partnering Program
Criterion is growing fast, and we are seeking good partners to help us expand and bring niche capabilities within domains such as data analytics and AI/ML to our customers. Having been a small business until a few years ago, Criterion understands what to bring to business partnerships so that everyone benefits. One of the most important lessons we have learned, both as a subcontractor and as a prime, is that we only partner with companies that adhere to a similar set of core values, providing a foundation for a healthy corporate culture.
Criterion works with all categories of small businesses, as defined by the U.S. Small Business Administration, as teaming partners and suppliers, including, but not limited to:
- Regular Small Business (SB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), including Economically Disadvantaged WOSBs (EDWOSB)
- 8(A) Certified, including Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZONE)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SD-VOSB)
If you would like to learn more, please visit our Business Partner Resources page for additional information. If you have an interest in partnering with us, fill out the form on that page and one of our representatives will be in contact with you.