05 Apr Securing the Nation’s Energy Infrastructure: Changes at the DOE
We were happy to see the emphasis on securing the nation’s energy infrastructure and developing the future DOE cybersecurity workforce expressed during last month’s House Energy and Commerce Committee. As reported in FCW, Energy undersecretary Mark Menezes testified about how cybersecurity is the biggest concern facing the Department of Energy (DOE) and discussed the future role of its new cybersecurity office. One of the priorities of this new office is developing the future cyber workforce, including partnerships with universities.
Criterion is very active on all of these fronts. Here are some recent articles on related topics:
- Federal Cybersecurity Challenges in 2018
- Criterion’s Wayne Maddock To Help Build UNLV’s New Cybersecurity Degree Program
- Criterion Cybersecurity Forensics Expert Delivers SNCA Keynote Address
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats
- Look Beyond Job Boards to Fill Cybersecurity Jobs, CSO Magazine