06 Mar Applications Being Accepted for Criterion’s 2023 Summer Internship Program
Criterion is looking for passionate, motivated students to join our team this summer to intern in cybersecurity, cloud automation and management, IT operations, solutions/software engineering, data science, and business support operations, including finance, contracts, recruiting, and business development.
During this internship, you’ll work with leaders and subject matter experts on assignments that expand on your current skills and enhance your professional development.
At Criterion Systems, LLC, a Cherokee Federal Company, we innovate and collaborate to protect and secure our nation’s resources. As a cybersecurity and IT services company that serves Federal government agencies, our employees contribute to work that matters. We share values of technical and professional excellence, commitment to mission and community, and ensuring customer success. Our leaders are committed to fostering a welcoming, respectful, and inclusive environment that offers great opportunities for professional development. Why not consider starting your career with Criterion Systems via an internship?
What can you expect as a summer intern at Criterion Systems?
Over the course of our 8 -week internship experience, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be assigned to a mentor to direct your efforts in the program and provide a consistent touchpoint with the company.
- Work directly in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems.
- Experience our daily operations up close by working directly with Criterion Systems operational staff.
- Ask questions and interact directly with company leaders.
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities.
- Gain exposure to the skills, knowledge and professional traits expected of leaders in the information technology and cybersecurity industry.
- 8 weeks (May/June through July/August)
- 20 hours per week
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2024 with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or
- High School students who are current seniors (graduating Spring 2024) with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Let us know your preference – hybrid/virtual or on-site. We’ll use this to help match candidates to opportunities.
Learn more about the program and how to apply on our Internship page: https://criterion-sys.com/internship/ .